New members joining in February - March 2024 will receive half-price membership until 31 December 2024*
From January 2025 subscriptions will be charged at the normal subscription rate.
Details of the subscription rates for 2025 will be sent to members during the autumn term of 2024.
Payable until December 2024
- Subscriptions are calculated on a daily rate. Your first payment may be larger depending on your join date and payment start date. You will receive notification in advance of the first payment being claimed.
- If you wish to pay annually the total amount due will be claimed on the next available month.
- All direct debits are claimed on the first banking day of each month. ASCL is not able to vary the payment date.
- Subscriptions are allowable against income tax (100%).
- A completed direct debit must be returned with the application form to activate membership. If you join online this will be available during the joining process.
- Please retain the direct debit guarantee for your records.
To join online, please ensure you have the following information available:
- employment details
- personal address and telephone details
- bank account details for your direct debit
- personal and work email address
- date picker: please choose the year first and then the month
You will be able to join on any date, however, membership cannot be backdated. ASCL is unable to provide representation and legal support for issues that arose before your membership commenced.
Subscriptions are allowable against income tax | find out more
- This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, promotion, discount or incentive.
- Offer only available to new members joining ASCL for the first time. If you have held a subscription previously, please contact the Membership Team on 0116 2991122 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to rejoin.
- Details of the subscription rates for 2025 will be sent to members during the autumn term of 2024.
- Subscriptions are calculated on a daily rate. Your first payment may be larger depending on your join date and payment start date. You can select your join date when you apply. You will receive notification of the amount in advance of the first payment.
- All direct debits are processed on the first banking day of each month. We are unable to vary the payment date.
This subscription offer is only available to persons who have not previously held ASCL membership. Amount saved dependant on grade of membership. Normal monthly subscription rates for 2024 are as follows: assistant head/senior postholder - £23, business leader/bursar/finance director - £21, deputy head/vice principal - £30.50, head/principal/head of school - £38, executive head/leaders of academy chains/multi-academy trusts - £39.50.