STEM Learning is the UKs largest provider of education support for science, technology, engineering and mathematics (STEM).
Working with schools, colleges and others working with young people, supported by a partnership of Government, charitable trusts and employers, its mission is to raise young people’s engagement and achievement in STEM subjects through:
- high-impact, subject-specific CPD for teachers of STEM subjects
- 30,000 STEM Ambassador volunteers demonstrating the value of STEM careers
- STEM Clubs support to enrich the curriculum
- thousands of quality-assured, curriculum-linked resources
STEM Learning is part of the National Centre for Computing Education
- creating a world-leading computing education for every child in England.