28 June 2016
Ofsted is running a campaign – #OfstedMyths – as part of its aim to dispel myths that surround school inspections and reduce unnecessary teacher workload.
See the following updated material:
• Read the Ofsted inspections: Myths' document that highlights specific practices (e.g. lesson planning, grading of lessons and marking/pupil feedback) that aren’t required by Ofsted.
• Use the Ofsted Myths slides for presentations. Register/login on SlideShare to download the set.
• Watch a series of short videos explaining what inspectors do and don’t look for – type #OfstedMyths in search.
• See the Vine on marking.
• Subscribe to Ofsted regular blogs.
• Follow @Ofstednews on Twitter.