Protect your income against the unexpected with Income Protection Plus
Enjoy a 15% discount off your first two years’ premiums as an ASCL member*.
for an instant quote
Have you considered if you’d be able to cover your outgoings if you were unable to work due to an illness or injury? You may find that you’d be unable to pay your bills, support your family, and maintain your financial wellbeing, forcing you back to work before you’re physically or mentally ready.
That’s where Income Protection Plus from PG Mutual comes in.
Income Protection Plus:
PG Mutual could provide you with a regular, monthly income if you become unable to work due to illness or injury until you sufficiently recover or reach age 65 - whichever comes first. That way you can enjoy life in the knowledge that should the worst happen, your income could be safe.
Highlights of the policy include:
- Tailor cover to suit your individual needs.
- 93% of new claims paid over the last 5 years (2017-2021).
- Cover up to 70% of your income or £1,200 per week – whichever is lower.
- No penalty for making a claim and no limit to the number of claims you make.
As a not-for-profit, Mutual Society, we share any profits we make with our members through our Profit Share Scheme
with the aim of providing a lump sum at the maturity of your policy.
Benefits and Extras currently included:
- GP24 WebApp - free current access to our GP24 app-based service, putting healthcare in the palm of your hand with instant access to a GP – anytime, anywhere.
- Wellbeing Counselling Service – Independent and confidential service provides members. Plus, access to Information Specialists providing legal advice, support for dependent care, money matters, and more.
- Health Assessment - a free health assessment after 6 months of membership for qualifying members.
- Member benefits scheme - gives you access to discounts and offerings on a wide range of leading brands, activities, and services.
It's quick and easy to arrange your personalised plan. Protection starts from the day you join us – and so will the peace of mind.
As an ASCL member, you enjoy a 15% discount off your first two years’ premiums*.
For further details of this special offer, click below, and enter discount code ‘ASCL
’ when receiving your online Quick Quote or applying, or give a member of our team a call on 0800 146 307.
for an instant quote
*For full terms and conditions, visit www.pgmutual.co.uk/terms-and-conditions.
PG Mutual is the trading name of Pharmaceutical and General Provident Society Ltd. Registered office: 11 Parkway, Porters Wood, St Albans, Hertfordshire AL3 6PA. Incorporated in the United Kingdom under the Friendly Societies Act 1992, Registered Number 462F. Authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority, Firm Reference Number 110023.